From time to time, I like to share my favorite products with people. Not for my good, but for your good. I only recommend things that have made a significant impact on my life (e.g. I have been known to swing by Costco to pick up several bags of Peanut Butter Powder for multiple friend… Honeyville Peanut Butter Powder… you rock).
In light of Tasty Tuesday, I will be sharing with you something that I consume everyday and have been floored by the positive effects it has had on my life. And that is Shakeology. Let me knock a few disclaimers out of the way…
(1) Yes there is protein in this shake, but it is not a “protein shake”
(2) It is not only for weight loss… otherwise I would not drink it (but it can help!)
(3) The most dense nutritious foods are in this bag; these are quality ingredients
(4) It is not “cheap,” but it is CERTAINLY a good value
I used to be the #1 cheapskate… but then I realized that being cheap can actually cause me to spend more money in the long run! I am proud to say I graduated from being cheap to seeking good value. This is where you get a good deal for your money. Straight up, Shakeology is one of those things.
ANYWAY… I wanted to share my fave recipes for Chocolate (vegan or not), Vanilla (this is not just blah vanilla… it is BAMilla!), and Greenberry (all require a blender). I hope you enjoy these. If you are curious to check these out, there is a very reasonably priced sampler pack available here! If you get the sampler pack, I will contact you for a FREE fitness consultation!
- 1 scoop + 1 c coconut water + 1 t stevia + ice to taste/texture preference
- 1 scoop + palm-full of fresh mint leaves + 1 c cashew/almond milk 1 t stevia + ice to taste/texture preference
- 1 scoop + 2 T peanut butter powder + 1/2 frozen blueberries + 1 c cashew/almond milk
GREENBERRY (reminds me of green tea fraps at Starbucks but WAY healthier)
- 1 scoop + 1/2 c frozen blueberries + 1 c coconut water
- 1 scoop + 1 c cashew/almond milk + peeled kiwi + ice to taste/texture
- 1 scoop + 1/4 cran-raspberry/cherry/apple juice + 1/4 cashew/almond milk + ice to taste/texture preference
- 1 scoop + 1 c cashew/almond milk + 2-3 drops of lemon eucalyptus (or similar) essential oil!!!
- 1 scoop + 2 T peanut butter powder + 1/2 T honey/syrup + 1 c cashew/almond milk + ice to taste/preference
- 1 scoop + 6-8 coffee ice cubes + 1 c cashew/almond milk + 1 T stevia
- 1 scoop + 1/2 PUMPKIN!! + 1 t pumpkin pie spice + 1 T stevia + 1/2 c cashew/almond milk + ice to taste/texture preference
I have not yet had the Strawberry flavors available because I honestly am not a fan of strawberry and have not felt compelled to purchase it. I won’t pretend and give you recipes I have not tried… but that does not mean you won’t like it!
What questions do you have about Shakeology? Are you ready to try something that will give you energy, all the nutrients you need, to throw out vitamins that are not effective, and have a delightful meal you look forward to daily? Comment below or email me at JillianRedefiningWellness@gmail.com